Does the idea of working in a dynamic, upbeat, fun and professional multi-disciplinary clinic in a full scope state appeal to you?
Join the Falling Waters team as a DC in our growing practice. Our quality and scope of care has earned the trust and respect of the local medical community. We routinely receive many medical referrals each month, along with a large number of word-of-mouth referrals. No need to recruit patients by joining business groups, self-marketing or doing spinal screenings.
We have a team of over 30 (DC, PT, PTA, LMT and support staff) dedicated to our mission of providing health care that is “research-based and results-driven, with a commitment to red carpet service”. We are not a subluxation-based practice. Our practice has grown from a Functional Medicine framework with a special interest in rehabilitation.
We offer Aquatic Therapy with an underwater treadmill and swim current, a large land-based functional rehab area with top-of-the-line equipment, massage, laser therapy, spinal manipulation, physical therapy, massage therapy, orthotics, nutrition, personal training and Functional Medicine.
Year one is a competitive salary-based position, while the new doctor learns the intricacies of working in a multi-disciplinary setting, receives their training and becomes proficient in our EMR, as well as orientation/approach to the variety of services we provide. Year two will progresses to a percentage of collection-type compensation. Opportunities for practice buy-in may be available for qualified candidates. The practice has a robust infrastructure of mature business systems and protocols to support a new doctor to thrive both financially and clinically!
ATTRIBUTES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Excellent spinal manipulation skills (willing to train/mentor)
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with integrity and work ethic
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a team environment with other disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong typing skills
- Enjoys rehab-focused care
- Background in Functional Medicine approach a plus
- Spanish speaking (preferred but not necessary)
- New grads accepted
- Fitness Benefits along with other In House Company Benefits
- Options available for Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits. Also AFLAC, Retirement Plan with Company Match, Vacation Pay, Paid Continuing Education and Paid Liability Insurance
If you are interested in applying, please contact us via email at [email protected]. Be sure to include your name, contact information, a brief paragraph describing your interest and why you think you'd be a good fit, and attach your resume and cover letter