Looking for a reliable, energetic, self starter with a great personality, to work in an upbeat, fun and professional environment.
HOURS: 20-40 hours per week. Requires working to 7.00 pm on occasion.
DUTIES INCLUDE: Motivating and teaching people Physician & Physical Therapist-prescribed exercises and rehabilitation principles in a land-based and/or aquatic setting.
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT INCLUDE:
- Hard worker
- Positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Proficient multi-tasker
- Able to prioritize quickly
- People person
- Enjoys health and fitness
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience in health or fitness is preferred but not necessary
- Some college education is preferred
- Only those wanting long term career position need apply
BENEFITS INCLUDED: Medical/Dental Benefits, AFLAC, Retirement Plan with Company Match, Vacation Pay, In-House Benefits and more.
COMPENSATION: Competitive wage based on experience.
If you are interested in applying, please contact us via email at [email protected]. Be sure to include your name, contact information, a brief paragraph describing your interest and why you think you'd be a good fit, and attach your resume and cover letter.