Physical Therapist Assistant
Become a licensed Physical Therapy Assistant, working in a dynamic, upbeat, fun and professional outpatient environment.
This position will treat patients referred to physical therapy by surgeons, other specialists and our own in-office physicians. You will be working together with our current Physical Therapists to treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions and achieve outstanding results through comprehensive physical and functional medicine strategies. Our philosophy is research-based and results-driven, with a commitment to red carpet service.
HOURS: 30-40 hours per week. May require working to 7:00 pm.
- Providing a variety of hands-on passive and active Physical Medicine treatments.
- Motivating and teaching patients Physician & Physical Therapist prescribed exercises and physical rehabilitation principles in land-based and aquatic settings.
- Completing Physician-directed tasks
- Performing company tasks
- Project work
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT INCLUDE:
- Hard worker
- Positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Great communicator
- Willingness to learn
- Proficient multi-tasker
- Able to prioritize quickly
- People person
- Enjoys health and fitness
Only those having a Physical Therapy Assistant Certificate and wanting a long term career position need apply.
BENEFITS INCLUDED: Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, AFLAC, Retirement Plan with company match, ETO Pay, Continuing Education, Liability Insurance, Fitness and In House Company Benefits.
If you are interested in applying, please contact us via email at [email protected]. Be sure to include your name, contact information, a brief paragraph describing your interest and why you think you'd be a good fit, and attach your resume and cover letter.