Information on COVID-19
Dear Valued Patients and Friends of Falling Waters,
We know your in-boxes are filled with news and updates on COVID-19, and just like you, we are closely following the outbreak and its impact on our community. First, we hope that all of you, your friends, your families, and your co-workers are safe. Our hearts go out to those who have been affected by this virus. Being a part of the medical community, the health of our patients and team members has always been a top priority for Falling Waters. We would like you to be reassured we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety and wellness of our patients and staff during this unprecedented time. We have always followed universal precautions when it comes to cleanliness and sanitation of our clinic, but wanted to share some of the extra steps we have taken to help protect those who come through our doors:
• We ask that patients who have missed school or work due to fever or other flu like symptoms in the last two weeks to call to reschedule their appointment. We are happy to help accommodate anyone experiencing these symptoms and respectfully request they stay home and rest. We are asking the same of the members of our team.
• We have implemented more frequent cleaning intervals for the clinic as a whole, but particularly for frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, faucets, light switches, counters, etc.
• We are using a hospital and daycare grade cleaning solution that is on the CDC list of known agents to kill coronavirus. We also ensure we are using it for the proper length of time for it to be effective.
• We have removed items from the clinic that are frequently touched such as magazines, the beverage station, communal lotions / deodorants in our restrooms. Your beloved “Ginger Chews” can still be obtained by asking the front desk to provide the flavor you would like!
• We are asking all who enter Falling Waters to use the provided hand sanitizer or to wash your hands with the soap provided in our restrooms prior to checking in.
• We understand that some may need to reschedule an appointment due to illness, school, or event disruptions and we are waiving any fees for same day changes. We do kindly ask that you give us as much advanced notice as possible as this is very helpful in providing openings for patients who would like to come in for care.
• If you are needing to purchase any supplements, we do ask that you utilize our online supplement store via our website (www.fallingwatersbend.com) to help minimize foot traffic within the clinic to those only here for appointments.
Falling Waters will be open for business and we hope we can address your needs, while keeping everyone as healthy as possible. We will be monitoring any developments closely and reach out again if any additional measures are required. The health and safety of our team and the greater community is of the highest priority. Our hearts are with those who are directly affected, and we wish all those who are ill a fast and full recovery. If you should have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us. We are here for you!
Wishing You Health and Peace of Mind,
The Falling Waters Family