Be a part of a dynamic team in an expanding health facility. We seek a reliable, energetic, self-starter with a great personality, to work in an upbeat, fun and professional environment.
HOURS: 40 hours per week.
- Assisting Chiropractic Physicians with patient care
- Preparing patients for treatment
- Completing Physician-directed tasks
- Performing company tasks
- Project work
- Office organization
- Ensuring compliance with processes and protocols
- Maintaining strict patient confidentiality and performing other duties as assigned
- Easily able to talk to people of all ages
- Hard worker
- Positive attitude
Extremely detail orientated
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to effectively handle dissatisfied patients
- Enjoys helping others
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with co-workers as a team player
- Works well independently, using good judgment
- Proficient multi-tasker
- Able to prioritize quickly
- Ability to take initiative
- Communicates effectively both in writing and verbally
- Great organizational skills
- Knowledge of standard office policies and procedures
- Some College Education is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a plus
- Only those wanting a long term career position need apply
BENEFITS INCLUDED: Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, AFLAC, Retirement Plan with Company Match, Vacation Pay, Fitness Benefits and more.
COMPENSATION: $14-18/hour plus benefits listed above.
If you are interested in applying, please contact us via email at [email protected]. Be sure to include your name, contact information, a brief paragraph describing your interest and why you think you'd be a good fit, and attach your resume and cover letter.